I Love A Clean San Diego seeks a self-motivated, outgoing individual to support its community outreach efforts. This position reports directly to the Community Programs Coordinator.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Unpaid Internship
INTERNSHIP DATES: Ongoing
TIME COMMITMENT: Varies; must have availability for weekend events
- Attend community outreach booths and cleanups throughout San Diego County
- Market and promote ILACSD’s upcoming events and ongoing programs
- Assist with coordination of upcoming events
- Write blog content concerning internship experience
- Maintain a professional and accurate representation of ILACSD
- Effective communication skills for diverse audiences
- Commitment to working in a team environment
- Knowledge of environmental challenges facing San Diego County
- Reliable transportation and weekend availability
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
How to Apply
To apply, applicants must submit their résumé and cover letter in PDF format to Nik Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org.