Prepping for summer parties? Whether you’re getting ready for wedding season or simply a backyard bash, don’t forget to have Mother Nature on your VIP list! Here are some tips to have an environmentally friendly event.
1. Choose buffet style food, as opposed to individually wrapped items.
2. Having a smaller gathering? Finger foods and appetizers that don’t require utensils are a great idea.
3. Opt for reusable cloth napkins and tablecloths as opposed to paper products.
4. Make sure you have a labeled recycle and trash bin, so guests can distinguish between the two.
5. Get creative with decorations by using plants, fruit and recycled containers. Say no to wasteful plastic décor and keep it classy!