Invest in Community, Environment, Education
RSVP for Our Fall Social!
Mark your calendars for ILACSD’s Fall Social on Saturday, November 8th! Join ILACSD staff, board members, and fellow eco-minded supporters for fun-filled afternoon at the Karl Strauss Tasting Room!
General admission tickets are $25 and kids get in for free! Each adult guest will receive a commemorative beer mug and the first drink is on the house! Attendees will, also, have the chance to win a 6-person tent from REI, a set of glass straws from Glass Dharma, and a year's supply of organic soaps and body products from Dr. Bronner's!
Whether you come to play games, taste each of Karl's 25+ beers on tap, or just hang out with friends, you're bound to have a great time! All funds raised from the raffle and from ticket sales go directly to ILACSD's pollution prevention programs - ensuring a clean San Diego for future generations!
Karl Strauss Tasting Room is right on the Rose Canyon bike path, so if you ride your bike to the event, we'll reward you with a free raffle ticket or two!
Would you give $20, $50 or $100 to ensure your family and friends can enjoy clean beaches and trails year-round? Your support of I Love A Clean San Diego restores our community and changes the way people treat our local environment.
$50 - Provides supplies to stencil 50 storm drains with pollution prevention messages
$100 - Funds the materials to conduct a community cleanup
$250 - Educates 100 students on the importance of environmental protection
Donate online using your credit or debit card:
Or download and complete the Donation Form and mail it along with a check or money order to:
I Love A Clean San Diego
2508 Historic Decatur Rd, Ste. 150
San Diego, CA 92106
Employer Matching Gifts
Does your employer match donations? If you're not sure you can ask your Human Resources department or contact us and we'd be happy to help you figure it out. Matching gifts are an easy way to make your donation go even further!
Why Support I Love A Clean San Diego?
Our organization’s efforts have a major impact on the San Diego community. Here are some of our accomplishments in 2013:
WasteFreeSD.org: Our one of a kind hotline and database, WasteFreeSD.org fielded close to 19,000 requests for recycling information. Without this vital resource, residents would be left with nowhere to turn for recycling and proper disposal of hazardous items. This diverts countless amounts of waste from San Diego’s landfills, and prevents illegal dumping in our communities.
- Community Cleanups: We coordinated almost 31,000 volunteers last year to remove 360,000 pounds of trash and recyclables from San Diego’s beaches, waterways, canyons, and parks. This debris is a threat to public health, wildlife, and the natural ecosystems in San Diego.
- Environmental Education: We empowered over 30,000 youth and adults in San Diego to make a positive impact on their environment. We know that youth hold the key to the environmental future of our community and our planet. Education provides inspiration to change their behaviors, helping minimize our community’s ecological footprint.
Click here to download our 2012 Annual Report to learn more about ILACD's impact in your community.
Ways to Support ILACSD
- Donate. Make an online donation or send a check by mail.
- Sponsor an event. Encourage your employer to partner with ILACSD for one of our programs, or sponsor an ILACSD event. Contact Morgan Justice-Black for more details.
- Make an in-kind donation. We often need cleanup supplies, volunteer prizes, or office supplies. Contact Morgan Justice-Black for in-kind sponsorship opportunities.
- Purchase ILACSD merchandise. We sell I Love A Clean San Diego sweatshirts, t-shirts, water bottles, reusable bags and more! Check them out in our online gallery and contact us to purchase. These items raise funds for our programs and help spread our environmental message in the community.
- Volunteer. We coordinate monthly volunteer events and have numerous volunteer programs that allow you to make a difference in your community. Visit our Volunteer Page or contact Lexi Ambrogi for more information.