I Love A Clean San Diego seeks an energetic, well‐organized and self‐motivated individual to intern in its Marketing Department. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and will assist to expand ILACSD’s brand awareness and community recognition.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Unpaid Internship
INTERNSHIP DATES: Course of semester
TIME COMMITMENT: 6-15 hours per week during office hours (9am-4pm Monday – Friday) with occasional weekend events
- Develop and implement creative ways to promote ILACSD programs and events.
- Writing blog, newsletter, and website content
- Posting to ILACSD’s social media sites
- Creating videos for YouTube to highlight ILACSD’s programs
- Marketing research and tracking
- Attend ILACSD cleanups, education programs, and events and report back to ILACSD supporters regarding experiences.
- Social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience creating marketing and communications projects
- Effective oral and written communication skills for diverse audiences
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to interact with diverse groups of people
- Professional and accurate representation of ILACSD
- Ability to work well individually and on a team
- Knowledge of environmental challenges facing San Diego County
- Reliable transportation
- High school graduate, preferably with marketing/public relations/communications college coursework
- Photo and video editing skills a plus!
How to Apply
To apply, applicants must submit their résumé and cover letter in PDF format to Layah Weiss at email@example.com.